Thursday, August 9, 2012

Snickerdoodle Blondies (★ ★ ★ ★ ★)


This week I'm making amends. 

For all of you who came back saying, "That last post was pushing it.  One more off-the-wall idea and I'm done!"

This is for you.


The Snickerdoodle Blondie.


I'm going to cut right to the chase because this recipe is so good there really are no words eloquent or accurate enough to describe all the pure cinnamon, brown-sugary, buttery, chewy goodness that these bars are.  You just need to gawk at them in all their glory. 

Well that...and I'm fighting off a cold and really just need to go to sleep.

But seriously, this is a "go-to."  One of my top five favorite things I have ever made.  And it's so so so so so so easy.

-------------

And now...enjoy the show.  They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  Well, if that is true then this is my wordiest post yet. (Is that even possible?)

I guess that would make this a Double Amends Post.  

Reading and avocado haters - this is my peace offering.  Please love me. 


Make 



the 


camera



love


you.


Yyyaaaaa... 
Treating a snack like a pin-up says it all. 



Photo Credit For: #1, #5, #7

No comments:

Post a Comment